A program manager serves as your central point of contact and:
- Ensures an efficient new product introduction process
- Supports development of an optimum forecasting methodology
- Coordinates activity of program team members
- Works with your team to ensure program objectives are met
- Provides project reporting customized to your requirements
Let’s Call Protech
Challenge: A customer needed a module that would measure the tilt of a motorcycle.
Solution: Utilizing its engineering resources, Protech was able to combine the new module with another resistor module, adding the required functionality, while reducing two modules into one module.