Our Vision Statement
To strengthen our culture of providing solutions to customer challenges and thereby delivering The Best Value to our Customer Base, so Protech Global Solutions becomes their preferred Supplier.
The Protech Global Solutions team strives to be an extension of our customers’ manufacturing operations. In that role, we recognize that we are also an extension of their reputation and market competitiveness. Our business model combines the agility and customer service focus of a regional contract manufacturer with the cross-border manufacturing solutions found in the multinational segment of the market. Our relationships with major component manufacturers, distributors and engineering partners ensure robust support for both product lifecycle management (PLM) strategy and competitive material sourcing. At Protech, you can expect:
- A Customer-First Philosophy – Our company culture is focused on service and flexibility. Every member of our team recognizes that keeping customers happy is their first priority.
- A Commitment to Superior Quality – investment in technology and training, test strategy
- An Innovative Approach to Contract Manufacturing – We’ve designed our business model to filling the “gaps” in traditional contract manufacturing. In addition to engineering and manufacturing expertise, we also help our customers optimize logistics strategy and make cost effective manufacturing location choices. In short, we help your team look at all the angles in reducing cost and non-value added activity.
- Honesty & Integrity – We believe in keeping commitments. And while we typically outperform our competition in terms of the breadth of solutions we provide, we don’t overpromise. If there is something we can’t do in the cost or timeframe you need, we’ll tell you upfront.
- Business Practices You Can Trust – We don’t make changes to customer approved vendor lists without customer approval. Our factories meet or exceed the environmental and labor regulations within the communities in which we do business. We value our employees and do our best to create a safe and supportive work environment.
- Community Involvement – We are strong supporters of STEM-related educational efforts and have funded endowments at University of Texas-El Paso’s College of Engineering and College of Business Administration. We also work with the local student chapter of the Texas Society of Professional Engineers to provide educational opportunities and support a number of charitable activities.
Let’s Call Protech
Challenge: A vehicle manufacturer was launching a new model and realized he didn’t have an iPod interface just weeks before the scheduled launch date.
Solution: He called Protech and discussed the problem. Utilizing its available engineering resources, Protech developed, assembled and presented a prototype solution to this customer. Once tested and approved by the customer, the unit was added to the vehicle in time for their launch.